Can start this business with small startup capital investment.
Noodles are value-added processed food items from flour. The
product is an extruded product made of tapioca flour and Maida.
Noodles come in two different varieties. One is ready to eat;
another is plain noodles that demand to mix with other ingredients
and preparation. Ready to eat type fetches more profits than the
second one. You can sell the fresh wet noodles to the local snacks
Legal Compliances: Here some of the basic requirements.
* Register your business with ROC. Choose organization form.
carefully. Obtain Trade License from the local authority.
* You can apply for Udyog Aadhaar MSME online registration.
* Apply for VAT Registration. Apply for FSSAI license.
* Furthermore, obtain BIS Certification. It is mandatory.
* Compliance with PFA Act and GMP are mandatory.
* Register your brand name with Trademark.
* You can also go for ISO 9001 certification. Maintain the good
height of the roof of workshop.
* Arrange exhaust fans to maintain a comfortable environment
inside the factory premises.
Noodle Manufacturing Plant Setup: Secure a space of at least 700 Sq Ft
for small scale operation. Have a floor plan in hand before installing
the machinery. Ensure the specific space for manufacturing, packaging,
storage and space for official work. Arrange the utilities like
current, water and skilled manpower. Check transport facilities also.
Noodles Manufacturing Machine: Choosing a right machine. Start this
project by two ways. One is as semi-automatic and another is fully-
automatic. Here some of the basic requirements.
* Vertical type powder mixer with motor, Dough mixer blade type.
* Noodles making power operated machine with different size die-heads.
* Weighing scales platform type, Wooden trays, Plastic Buckets.
* Aluminum/Galvanized iron water tape pipeline fittings.
* Water boiler-fuel heated, Pouch filling and sealing machine.
Raw Materials: You will need to formulate the recipe. You can source
the formula and manufacturing technology from the reliable source.
Some of the basic required raw materials are wheat flour, sugar, salt,
starch, vegetable oils, different spices, Sodium Bicarbonate etc.
Procure the packaging consumables like pouches and outer boxes.
Noodles Manufacturing Process:
Dry Mixing: Moisture content of dry mixes is 10-11%. Blend three
ingredients maida, starch, and soda bicarbonate in a vertical mixer.
Dough Formation: Satisfactory dough with the above blend only by using
boiled water. You will find a gelatin form of the starch here, mix
ingredients in the dough mixer for about 15 minutes.
Extrusion: Then transfer the kneaded dough to the noodles making
machine, use an appropriate die. Adjust the distance between the
dye surface and cutting blade. Moisture content of the product at
this stage is about 33%.
Pre-drying: Cut noodles go from the cutting machine fall on wooden
trays. The product undergoes surface drying and becomes sufficiently
hard enough to handle without sticking or being crushed. The moisture
content of the pre-dried product is about 29.5%.
Drying: Now the moisture content of the product is 17%. After
proper steaming. Steamed and subsequently dried product has a
moisture content of about 10%. Establish proper distribution
channel, brand awareness, and sales promotion activity.