Business to Business:
Digital Marketing is the new 'Mantra' of business companies
to reach the large customer base. The business transactions
and trade around the globe getting more technology-driven
day by day so it is essential for all businesses or companies
to meet the speed if they want to stay in the market.
Because of this technological progress, B2B Trade Portals have
grown exponentially. These B2B portals helping in bringing the
Buyers as well as Suppliers & Manufacturers into one platform.
What are B2B Websites?
A B2B (Business to Business) Trade Website is a new way of making
Business on the internet. Web portals that are known as B2B
Websites that have had a directory or list of products,
suppliers, manufacturers, traders, distributors and wholesalers
of all kinds of products across the world.
B2B Websites are very effective tool whether you have a small,
medium or large sized business. It serves as an effective platform
for retailers, wholesalers, distributors and producers to carry
out business activities online.
Advantages of B2B Websites for Buyers:
• Supplier catalogs, company information and product profiles.
• Product Alert e-mails when new products go online.
• Evaluate suppliers, preview showcased product details.
• Getting best price as there is no middleman between Buyer and Supplier.
Advantages of B2B Websites for Suppliers:
• 24/7 specific industry marketing reach to the global community.
• Marketing Website comprised company profile, showroom, factory,
quality control, management, trade shows, and more...
• Improve buyer communications with address book and e-marketing functionality.
• Maximize efficiency - e-mail up-to-date and information to multiple buyers.
• Pre-announced participation at upcoming trade shows.
• Online product promotion with show site at Trade Show.
You can get the list of B2B websites in google.com search engine.
It is great scope to new entrepreneurs and existing also.