Top 10 Highest Earning Bloggers. Passion for blogging make them rich.
You can see Their Earnings.
1. Arriana Huffington – Huffington Post:
Huffington Post blog is started by Arriana Huffington which covers
topics on politics and life.
• Website: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/
• Average Visits/month: 131M
• Earning: $41,660,000 per month
2. Peter Rojas – Engadget
It is the most popular blog that publishes articles on gaming, entertainment,
on technology products like consumer electronics. This blog also makes huge
money from direct advertising.
• Website: https://www.engadget.com/
• Average Visits/month: 51M
• Earning: $3,950,000 per month
3. Rand Fishkin – Moz
Rand Fishkin founded the “Moz” blog which is very famous for the Search Engine
Optimization world. It was started in 1998. Moz helped many bloggers by providing
top marketing articles.
• Website: https://moz.com/
• Average Visits/month: 6M
• Earning: $3,740,000 per month
4. Pete Cashmore – Mashable
Mashable was founded in 2005 by Pete Cashmore. Mashable publishes articles on
technology, entertainment, culture, science, travel and many more. The source
of income of this blog is direct advertisements in different formats.
• Website: https://mashable.com/
• Average Visits/month: 25.8M
• Earning: $3,330,000 per month
5. Michael Arrington – TechCrunch
TechCrunch is a very popular technology news provider blog founded by Michael
Arrington in 2005. TechCrunch covers startups and technology news like apps,
gadgets, mobile and many more. In 2010.
• Website: https://techcrunch.com/
• Average Visits/month: 28.9M
• Earning: $1,870,000 per month
6. Brian Clark – CopyBlogger
CopyBlogger is one of the best content marketing advice provider blogs which is
founded by Brian Clark. He launched his blog in 2006 with Just $2000.
• Website: https://www.copyblogger.com/
• Average Visits/month: 766.7K
• Earning: $2,750,000 per month
7. Mario Armando Lavanderia Jr – Perez Hilton
Perez Hilton is managed by Mario Armando Lavanderia Jr. The website controversial
gossip website. The main source of income is a direct advertisement at various
places on the website.
• Website: http://perezhilton.com/
• Average Visits/month: 6M
• Earning: $575,000 per month
8. Peter Rojas – Gizmodo
Gizmodo is also run by Peter Rojas. His blog covers topics like design and technology.
Like other bloggers, he is also making huge income from the sponsor ads.
• Website: https://gizmodo.com/
• Average Visits/month: 77M
• Earning: $541,000 per month
9. Vitaly Friedman – Smashing Magazine
Smashing Magazine is founded by Vitaly Friedman. It is the best blog that provides
very useful web design and web development related articles.
• Website: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/
• Average Visits/month: 4.1M
• Earning: $430,000 per month
10. Cyan Claire – Tuts+
Tuts+ is founded by Cyan Claire in 2006. This blog provides web design and
development tutorials which are very helpful for designers and developers.
• Website: https://tutsplus.com/
• Average Visits/month: 18.5M
• Earning: $175,000 per month
Final Words: All top bloggers main income source is direct advertisements.
They mostly provide technology related articles to the huge numbers of visitors
and make huge income from their blogs.